Anti-Aging Treatment – Comprehensive List of Popular Treatments
Then and now, the principles are the same though methods have altered mainly due to the application of technology and research-based applications. And so anti-aging treatments have a long way of history behind it, that as it has been proven before, it has been much improved today. Presently the scientifically-approved anti-aging methods involve the following therapies, medications and treatments:
• The use of anti-agers. An example of these is caloric restriction mimetic. The administration of CRM influences cell repair or cell deaths. Melatonins are used to activate melatonin receptors and are powerful and pervasive anti oxidants.
• Antiglycators. A good example is Carnosine which contains powerful anti oxidants and boosts the energy. Excess dosage could result to hyperactivity. Other similar antiglycators are tenisletam, aminoguanadine and agebrium.
• Antioxidants. Vitamins are good sources of antioxidants so are foods containing resveratrol, co-enzyme Q10 and glutathione.
• Complementary treatments. Natural methods using plants and herbs with nutrients that protect against specific illnesses. Complementary treatments through natural methods are also some of the oldest in anti-aging therapy. Being natural, these are the safest and often the cheapest as they could be as natural as the food on the table.
• Cosmetics and Cosmetic Surgery. Deals with alteration and repair of skin and body defects that were caused by ageing, accidents and heredity. Collagen treatments, facelifts, botox, Isolagen, scar removal, rhinoplasty, lip repair, breast augmentation, and implants are only a few of the treatments that are offered. The objective being to revitalize, repair and recapture the youthfulness and glow thereby improving and enhancing a patients appearance and boosting the sense of well being.
• Hormonal treatments. These are anti-aging treatments that often require the administration of bio-identical hormones like DHEA, androgens, growth hormone, estrogens and testosterone that typically improves muscle tone vigor, vitality and sexual activity.
• Therapies such as treatments from stem cells, immune therapy and cell therapy.
• Lifestyle change or adaptation of lifestyle alternatives. These include stress-releasing exercises, physical exercises, brain exercises, health education, calorie restriction and diet management.
• Methylators. These are widely accepted to improve memory. Examples are the administration of SAMe and TMG.
• Nootropics. These are also anti-aging treatments that are widely used to improve memory and cognitive ability. It is also called study enhancers and smart drugs. Nootropics are also widely available through plants, fruits and herbs. Some of products and fruits that contain or are rich in nootropic properties are the ginkgo biloba, centrophenoxine, memantine, piracetam and bacopa.
• Technological advancements. Today anti-aging treatments are also applied in the likes of genetics, technology and nano technology.
Aside from this list, other medications therapies and anti-aging treatments that target very specific illnesses and defects are widely available albeit very highly specialized. In spite of different approaches, anti aging treatments tackles the same basic idea—to slow, prevent or reverse the effects of aging improving the quality of life of a person.
My ArticlesAnti-Aging Treatment: The Rationale Behind It
Nti-Aging Treatment – Getting Back Hormonal Balance
Natural Anti-Aging Treatment Ways
Anti-Aging Treatment: Don't Ignore The First Signs
Seven Healthy Anti-Aging Care And Treatment Quick Tips
Anti-Aging Treatments – Treatment Of Age Spots
Anti-Aging Treatment: Start Taking Care Of Your Body And Skin
Anti-Aging Treatment Quick Tips And Simple Ideas
The Importance Of Antioxidants In Anti-Aging Treatment
The Role Of CynergyTK And Phytessence Wakame In Your Anti-aging Treatment
Anti-Aging Treatment - Cosmetics And Cosmetic Surgery
What Anti-Aging Treatment Moisturizer Does To Your Skin?
How Anti-Aging Treatment Products Work
Three Simple Tips That Aid In Your Anti-Aging Treatment
Anti-Aging Treatments – Popular Options For Gaining The Bonus Years
Anti-Aging Treatments –Brightening A Dull Complexion
Anti-Aging Treatment – Anti-Oxidants
Important Points To Remember With Anti-Aging Treatment
Anti-Aging Treatment: All About Antioxidants For Your Skin Care
Anti Aging Treatments – Grey Hair Treatments
Anti-Aging Treatment – Comprehensive List Of Popular Treatments
Anti-Aging Treatments – Popular Options For Gaining The Bonus Years Part II
Anti-Aging Treatment – Lifestyle Change
What You Should Know About Anti-Aging Treatment Creams